I had a folder for my student assessment that I wanted to decorate to reflect some of me and also make it stand out to make it easier to identify when using it in the classroom. I spent a few hours this morning cutting and pasting and getting my hands rather sticky. The following few photos is what I ended up with.
Saturday, July 9, 2011
Friday, July 8, 2011
I had a pair of shorts that I had been tempted to throw away as the zipper had busted and it would be difficult to fix. I decided to get creative and recyle them into a carry bag. So after just a few small bits of sewing I have a new over the shoulder bag, with lots of extra handy pockets on the outside.