Monday, January 10, 2011

maybe the wait was worth it.....

The other day when we went to the GOMA exhibit, one of my friends I went with really wanted to go into the room full of purple balloons. It was another wet school holiday day so there were lots of people and we ended up waiting about 45 mins to get in there, for just 2 minutes. I have to admit it was a fun 2 minutes and it made me feel like a kid again. How much fun running through so many balloons, bouncing them, pushing them, getting covered by them. How fun that the artist found a way for their art to be so much more sensory than just visual. Makes you inspired to see how you can be creative and engage many of the senses
all those balloons

Tricia getting some static action

I am disappearing into a sea of Balloons

2 comments:

  1. oh what fun. i hope you are high and dry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad to see that the gallery opened again this week after cleaning up after the Brisbane floods.

    ReplyDelete