Monday, April 2, 2012

creative window covering

Well today was my first official day of easter break holidays. I love getting into DIY jobs on holidays so I have time to work on things. My blinds that I had bought when I first moved in over 4 years ago had broken and were dust collectors. I have been trying to reduce things I might be allergic to so I pulled the blinds down and replaced them with curtains. As my room was already going with a black and red theme I thought I would continue this with my curtains. I love being able to express my creativity through so many things including my home.

Blinds - broken table to put them up. 

other blind also broken

New Curtains - with a black and white day curtain and red curtains 

Red smaller curtain over higher window

No comments:

Post a Comment