Saturday, January 21, 2012

Creative class display

School in Queensland starts back on Monday, so I spent some time setting up my classroom. I had taken some photos of my class for this year when they came for orientation in the last week of school, last year. I had tried hanging coloured laminated photos but they had already started to slide off the fishing line I had hung them up with. So I was looking for another creative way to put up the photos and Welcome my class. Then I was inspired by the very popular My family stickers that many people have on the back of their cars.
I ended up printing their faces in black and white cutting them out and gluing them on paper. I then drew stick person bodies on them; cut them out and laminated them. The photos are of the results - I have blurred the faces of the students for privacy reasons. It is amazing how necessity leads to creative solutions.


No comments:

Post a Comment